Public Records Request

According to Washington State RCW 42.56, all records maintained by state and local agencies are available for public inspection unless law specifically exempts them. You are entitled to access to public records under reasonable conditions, and to copies of those records upon paying the costs of making the copy.

To submit your request, fill out the form located below and submit your request to our administrative office located at 770 NE Midway Blvd. Suite 201 in Oak Harbor, WA.  You may also send your request via email to    

North Whidbey Fire and Rescue

Administration Office

770 NE Midway BLVD, Suite 201

Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Phone:  (360) 675-1131

Fax: (360) 675-0762


In case of an emergency call 911.